Dec.03.2016 - Jan.22.2017
5pm - 11pm
LePARC - GAMUDA CITY
Yen So Park, Hoang Mai, Ha Noi
Giant Lantern Festival is one of the most highly welcomed festivals all around the world. The festival had been organized in many countries: UK, USA, Korea, Taiwan, etc which has created strong impressions to participants. In particular, this December, Hanoi citizens can participate in the first Giant Lantern Festival in Vietnam named "GIANT LANTERN FESTIVAL HANOI 2016".
During the festival, you will experience numerous exciting entertainment activities and unique performances by Vietnamese and Korean artists.
"GIANT LANTERN FESTIVAL HANOI 2016" includes
- 5 different zone designed according to particular themes and decorated with plenty number of giant lanterns.
- Performances by Vietnamese, Korean and many international artists.
- Exciting dance cover competition "K-pop dance cover".
- More than 200 Vietnamese – Korean workshop.
- Lovely and romantic Love Zone for couples.
Terms & requirements for participation
- Strictly forbidden to carry weapons, glass, umbrella or any other dangerous or hazardous items into the event.
- Strictly forbidden to bring illegal drugs or any other illegal substances into the event.
- Pets and outside food or drinks are not permitted in the festival.
- While taking part in the festival, all the participants automatically agree that their images and activities will be used for recording and documentation without payment.
- 01 ticket for 01 person, not including children.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by organizers under any circumstances.
PACK OF 4
PACK OF 10
Exclusive discount offer when booking online at Ticketbox.vn
- Tickets must be used for Giant Lantern Festival Vietnam - Korea 2016 for daily access at LePARC - Gamuda City, from 03 Dec 2016 - 22 Jan 2017 (05PM - 11PM).
- Each admission ticket is only applicant to one participant.
- Applicable for only 01 ticket per day (from Dec 03 - Jan 22).
- Valid tickets are the ones certified by the organizer.
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash or goods.
- Tickets may be invalidated if any part of it is torn or defaced.
Le PARC - Gamuda City, Phap Van, Hoang Mai, Ha Noi
Gamuda City is located at Yen So Park, a couple of minutes by car/taxi from the heart of Ha Noi. The area is surrounded by trees, peaceful atmosphere, which all combine to make the place a spectacular destination for living and working.