Learn how consumers think fast (system1) and think slow (system 2)
Explore how consumers' make decisions and the marketing implications for your business. Decision making is rarely rational, learn how consumers think fast (system1) and think slow (system 2). The seminar will explore the latest behavioural economics theory, share Vietnamese consumer experiments and the implications for your marketing.
Every event participant will receive:
- A certificate of completion
- Light refreshments midway through the event
Don't miss out on these important insights to boost your business.
Graeme Walker, Professor of Economics, Fullbright University
Richard Burrage, Managing Director at Cimigo
- 08:30am: Doors open
- 09.00am: The latest theory on behaviour economics, just how consumers do make decisions
- 10:00am Refreshment break
- 10:30am Evidence from Cimigo's consumer testing on just how consumers do make decisions
- 11:00am Applications to your marketing challenges
- General Admission: 1,600,000 VND per ticket
- Group discount (for 5 or more tickets): 1,400,000 VND per ticket
- Red invoices will be provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thông tin vé
Cimgio Consumer Choices Seminar 15th November
3.600.000 VND Vé ngừng bán online
Nhà tổ chức
At Cimigo we aim to be the voice of the customer. Our goal is to put the voice of the customer into your boardroom to be at the heart of your decision-making process.