For those who want to be CTOs in the future, you cannot miss this event!
For senior-level developers with the goal of becoming a CTO in the future, the career path is very unclear. In fact, there’s still a myth about what exactly a CTO does, what kind of knowledge, skills, and especially characteristics should she or he possess. With our series of CTO Fireside Chat, we will bring you closer to a CTO’s life through the chance to interact closely with prestigious CTOs from different background and strengths.
State of Software & Developer skills in 2017
- What are the top developer skills required for a CTO?
- How CTOs have developed themselves to fit in the position?
- How to architecture software & lead a team of developers?
We’re honored to have the participation of CTOs from San Francisco Bay Area, Germany & Vietnam:
1. Dave Hajdu, Head of Product Development of TINYpulse
2. Germain Blanchet, CTO of marketOi
3. George Nguyen, country manager of 2359 media, founder of GDG vietnam
7.00 pm - Registration
7.15 pm - Fireside chat start
8.15 pm - Q&A with attendees
8.45 pm - Networking with awesome speaker
9.00 pm - Ending
Maximum 50 seats. Registers as soon as possible.