Learn Customer Experience (CX) to know what your customers want and how to deliver an outstanding experience for them.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Know your customer & their needs
- Know the challenges with your product/services
- Know how to build a flawless customer journey
- Establish CX as a career or function in your company
- Full CX Methodology & Research / Feedback Metrics
📅When: Saturday, March 14th, 2020 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
📍Where: The Hive District 1
About the trainer:
Carsten Ley (Germany) has had an extensive international management career in business consulting, project leadership, customer experience and change management in Europe, Latin-America, and South East Asia. He lived the last 7 years in Vietnam working for the consumer sector in E-commerce & Finance to simplify and excel value propositions, operational excellence & customer services.
He is an accomplished PMI certified project management trainer and an experienced speaker/event hosts for start-up, customer experience, and PMI conferences.