THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
DIWALI is back for 2016 and it is bigger and better than ever before!
- INDIAN BAND UDX
- CELEBRITY VIOLINIST ANEESH VIDYA SHANKAR
- BOLLYWOOD DJ
- DELICIOUS INDIAN FOOD AND WESTERN/ VIETNAMESE OPTIONS
- HENNA ARTISTS
- KIDS ACTIVITIES
- A LUCKY DRAW WITH FANTASTIC PRIZES - INCLUDING RETURN FLIGHT TICKETS!
The Indian Business Chamber proudly presents Diwali 2016 - the ‘Festival of Lights’ in Hanoi.
This event showcases Indian culture and allows all to experience the excitement, energy and warmth of this very special occasion.
Over the years, the festival has become a permanent fixture in the capital’s cultural calendar, attracting who is who of Hanoi. More than 2500 distinguished guests from all walks of life and nations, especially the vibrant expat and Vietnamese community are expected to attend the celebrations. The event is organized in celebration of the festival of Diwali which is not only celebrated in India, but around the whole world.
The event will have Indian cultural programs, performance by Indians as well as Vietnamese, kids activities & Bollywood entertainment.
Delicious Indian food will be served at the event along with Western and Vietnamese options to satisfy the tastes of all in attendance.
- Early Bird (before 15th October): 150,000VND
- Standard (after 15th October): 200,000VND
- Kids (5-10 years old): 50,000VND
- Kids (under 5 years old): Free