WHAT’S WE WILL COVER
1. Vietnam economy 2020 and the next 5 years’ outlook
- Key growth drivers for Vietnam economy in 2020 and in longer term: Is FDI playing a key roll or private sector will lead?
- Production relocation from China: will it continue and how to capture the trend?
- Impacts of free trade agreements to economic growth
- Slow public investment: two sides of the coin. Is it changing?
- Impacts of the next Party Congresson economic growth
- Impacts of climate change on economic growth
- Implementation of monetary and fiscal policy
2. Capital market 2020 outlook
- Outlook of corporate bond market
- Stock market outlook and growth drivers: corporate earnings growth and valuation. Foreign flows. Sector selection.
The annual event Forecast Dinner is organized by Vietnam Community of Investment Professionals (A CFA Society in formation). This event features a panel of high-profile economists and investment professionals who share their valuable insight into the state of Vietnam’s economy and investment opportunities in 2020 and in longer term. This event will also provide a high-level networking opportunity with professionals and executives across a wide variety of business sectors.
6:00–6:30 p.m. Registration and reception
6:30–7:30 p.m: Panel discussion: Macroeconomic outlook
7:30–8:15 p.m. Dinner and networking
8:15–8:45 p.m. Vietnam Financial market outlook
8:45–9:15 p.m. Q&A with audience
9:15–9:20 p.m: Closing remarks