[Glints - GEC International Series] Product Development: Thriving Through Excellent Process
Starting a new business or developing a new product can be challenging and tricky at the same time, especially when you are about to enter a competitive market. The product development phase can possibly make or break businesses even before it launches. The product might be the same with others, but, as cliché, as it is, it has to have a unique selling point that sets them apart from the competition. It can be the product itself, how it tastes, or how it looks, but USP can also come from how the business operates. In this class, you will learn the importance of creating a good yet unique business operation plan in the product development phase, and the actual implementation of it, can create a good foundation for new business.
With Aditya Mulya P. (Program Manager for Indonesia, New Energy Nexus) we will share some insights on:
- The best practices in the operational system and product understanding as a strategy in developing their business.
- The importance of business operations apart from the competition.
- The essence of a good product development process.
- How to conduct operational planning for budget efficiency and the identity of the company's business model.
This Class is suggested for:
- Junior to Mid-level Product Professionals
- Growth Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product & Operations Enthusiasts
- Entrepreneurs or Newly business owner
- Student & Fresh Graduate
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom Link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).