The best way to sell a product or service is to sell something that consumers really need. By studying the behavior of the consumer, we can develop effective marketing strategies and identify opportunities that can support our business.
In this rapidly changing business environment, it is important for us as business people to always adapt our strategy to changes that occur, because consumer behavior will always evolve over time.
We will learn about the principles of consumer behavior, especially from Psychology perspectives and how to apply them to business and marketing strategies for a product or service from Irfan Agia, Consumer Insight Lead from LinkAja.
What will you learn:
- Why psychology has a big role to play in explaining and understanding consumer behavior
- How we can design Consumer Research to answer Business needs
- Strategy of applying consumer psychology principles in marketing strategy
- How we can understand the shifting trend from Consumer Behavior in this COVID-19 period
This class is highly suggested for:
- Professionals who want to build career in Consumer Behavior field
- Professionals who need to have deeper understanding about their market
- Entrepreneurs who wants to understand about their customer behavior
- Fresh Graduates
- Junior to Mid-Level Professionals who has interest in these field:
- Market Analysis
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategist
- Business Development
- Business Strategist
- Consumer Insight
- Customer Experience
What Will You Get:
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert.
- Speaker's presentation material.