CFA Institute is pleased to invite you to the HCMC Career Talk 2017: Build Your Personal Brand and Get Hunted. For the very first time, the event offers finance professionals, especially ones with 3-5 years of experience, a unique mentoring opportunity with leading experts in diverse verticals within the investment industry. The speakers and mentors at the event will give advices on positioning yourself in the market, the required set of skills for senior positions, the type of professional knowledge needed, and effective career paths to help accelerate your career to management level.
The event will be organised in two sections:
Panel Discussion: 4 executive professionals from headhunting and different finance background share their experience and perspectives on personal branding, competency building, and career path choices to uphold themselves to the management level.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Huong Giang- Head of Investment Banking South, Saigon Securities Incorporation
- Ms. Nguyen Thu Ha - Previously Partner, Third Eye Management Solutions, Entrepreneur
- Mr. Do Chi Hieu, CFA - Head of Real Estate Investment, VinaCapital
- Mr. Ngo The Trieu, CFA - Chief Investment Officer, Eastspring Investments Vietnam
Speed Mentoring Groups: 4 speakers and 3 more mentors will join 7 small groups of participants for a 1-hour speed mentoring section, in which all your career concerns will be addressed. At registration, you will need to state your finance areas of interest, and you will be matched with the speaker or mentor based on your preferences, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Register now! Seats are limited. Early registrant gets both the best rate and the mentor you need.
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Registration & networking
* Please provide your name card at the reception desk for verification. You will receive your table number, matched with a speaker or mentor of your preferred industry.
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Opening & panel discussion
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Q & A
4:00 PM – 4:20 PM: Tea break & networking
4:20 PM – 5:20 PM: Speed mentoring
5:20 PM – 5:30 PM: Closing