MEET MAGENTO VIETNAM 2016
One of the Largest Meet Magento Events
Following the success of the first Meet Magento event in Asia, Meet Magento Vietnam 2015 (MM15VN), which attracted more than 500 merchants, service providers, technology partners, and Magento enthusiasts, SmartOSC and the Meet Magento Association is organizing the 2016 edition of the event on the 15th October in Ho Chi Minh city, one of the most energetic and rapid-growing markets in Southeast Asia.
Many opportunities are arising out of the rapid e-Commerce growth in Asia, especially Southeast Asian markets with a population of over 600 million - twice that of the U.S, and with 100 million consumers have made a digital purchase according to a survey of Bain & Company.
This year, the event is expected to bring together more than 1,000 decision makers, corporate leaders, technical specialists and many of the large retails within the region to engage in the e-Commerce and Magento ecosystem.
A plenty of insightful sessions will be presented covering actual trends of e-Commerce in general and the Magento ecosystem in particular, such as B2B commerce, digital marketing, payment & shipping methods, and the evolution of Magento 2.0.
Meet Magento Vietnam is the very first Asian edition of the Meet Magento worldwide series since 2008 after the successful runs in Europe, North and South America, the leading conferences for the e-Commerce and Magento community.
In case you missed last year event, here is a recap!
- Please fill the booking form carefully and accurately. Name change is NOT permitted.
- All participants MUST bring at least one of these acceptable and valid identification (ID) as below:
- International Travel Passport
- Government-issued driver’s license (for Vietnamese only)
- Government-issued national identity card (for Vietnamese only)
- The ID must be current (not expired), legible and included of your name using the Roman alphabet exactly as you provided when booking ticket and your recognizable photograph.
- All prices quoted above are included VAT at 10%.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) method is available in Vietnam only.
- CONTACT our dedicated communicators if you need any information or support.
Conference - Last minute ticket is now available by 8:00 PM, 15th October 2016.