Following the success of the Danang Start-up Conference and Exhibition (SURF 2017), Danang Entrepreneurship Support (DNES), under the direction of Danang Startup Council (DSC), is organizing SURF 2018
8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS DANANG START-UP CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION (SURF 2018)!
1. The largest Startup Event of 2018: SURF - The only special start-up conference and exhibition in the city during 2018 taking place right at the Danang Administrative Center and gathering more than 2,000 attendees.
2. Opportunity to learn the leading Ecosystems: The very first time Danang organizing an activity to connect local start-up ecosystem with prominent and successful international start-ups like Israel, Canada, Singapore, Ireland, Finland and so on.
3. Start-up Exhibition: At SURF 2018, more than 70 booths introducing products and projects from all over the country and around the world will be displayed and connected to the community. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to explore Israeli startup achievements, and, especially, to experience those in the VR and AR.
4. Join the the Final Presentations of 6 Finalists Potential Startup Projects: Start-up projects participating in the Pitching Contest will be evaluated and selected to present at SURF, with the support and evaluation by the prestigious advisers:
- Mr. Ryu Hirota - Chairman of Spiral Ventures
- Mr. Bobby Liu - Senior Director, Topica Edtech Group
- Ms. Lior Krengel - Head of Startups for Startups at Monday
- Mr. Vu Nguyen Tran - DNES CEO
- Mr. Omri Toppol - Marketing Director, Logdog
5. Opportunity to connect and discuss with top experts: There will be more than 50 leading experts and speakers on startups, business and technology joining SURF. Any better chance?
6. Learning about the latest trends in technology: SURF is your opportunity to be updated with the latest technology and start-ups knowledge through discussions and speeches on appealing topics such as: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Chatbot, SmartCity, Fintech and many other prominent discussion forums.
7: Google I/O Extended Central Vietnam 2018 will also be available at SURF: Google I / O Extended Central Vietnam will take place in the SURF this year. the attendees will have the opportunity to attend all the sharing sessions and discussions at the Google I/O Conference Room, which connects more than 400 IT programmers and students in Central Vietnam.
8. Experience other interesting activities: Training programs by Israel experts, Recruitment activities and Networking Night that SURF brings to the community this year.
SURF 2018 is taking place at Danang Administrative Center on June 29, 2018 prior to the final round of Danang International Fireworks Festival. The general theme chosen for the week is STARTUP CAPITALS, and exhibitions, conferences, seminars and business start-up competitions all relate to the five most important types of capitals: Financial capital; Human resources; Social capital; Local capital and Technological capital.