Get started with Kanban on a team level! This class focuses on conveying actionable practices and techniques that you can take away and implement the very next day. It's a highly interactive one-day course accredited by the Lean Kanban University (LKU).
Participants will gain sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge about the Kanban Method and related topics to get started with introducing Kanban in existing teams and taking their first steps to making them successful. It serves as a very successful entry-point and an "alternative path to agility".
What will you learn?
- The basics of visualizing different work item types and risk associated with work types.
- Various styles of Kanban boards and how to choose the right elements
- Understand the thinking behind pull systems and Kanban's service delivery workflow
- Design and implement a Team-level Kanban board reflecting their own situation.
- Understand what more can be done with Kanban and how to proceed to the next level.
What will you receive?
One day of high quality training with Michael Chik who has 20 years of experience in software development. During the course, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
You will also receive:
- Professional Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential and a certificate from the LKU.
- Membership at the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and entry into the LKU directory.
- Course materials (print & electronic)
- Electronic copy of the book "Kanban - Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business" by David J. Anderson
- 8 Scrum Education Units (SEU’s) with the Scrum Alliance.
- 8 PDUs with the PMI.
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone who is involved in product development or knowledge work. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Programme and delivery managers
- Product and project managers
- Product developers, software developers and testers
- People working in operations or support
- Anyone interested in improving service delivery of their team
- Anyone interested in implementing Agile in their organisation
Small print: For the best learning experience, this class is limited to a max of 20 and a min of 10 students. In the unlikely event that there are not enough sign-ups, please do not book any plane tickets or hotels until you receive a final confirmation from me. Alternatively, you can always return to Eventbrite and check the number of remaining tickets yourself. I reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course. In the event of a cancellation or reschedule, I will provide a full refund. However, I will not be responsible for the cost of any travel arrangements or associated expenses. This class will be conducted in English.
Price: We've been working really hard in order to offer a very good prices for Vietnam. We have 3 difference packages:
- Standard: 600USD for who wants to support us :-)
- Early Birds: 400USD
- Self-sponsored: 40% OFF ticket.
Self-sponsored is for people paying for themselves. The reduced rate is to support individuals in investing their career. What you need to do are
- share training information in two of your comfortable social mediums (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- send us the URLs of your social share and indicate you're going for self-sponsored (email@example.com)