THE QUINTESSENCE OF TONKIN
An open air setting in the rice fields with the Chua Thay Mountain as a back drop, designed in the architecture of a village in the old North Delta, including a mountain lighting system with unprecedented capacity sets the backgroundfor the spectacle.
The spectacle is performed on water
The participation of nearly 200 farmers from the Quoc Oai area in Sai Son, the farmers himself will tell his story.
Thuy Dinh house a one to one ratio Thay Pagoda which can be raised and lowered in 1 minute 30 seconds, a Vietnamese house appearing in a blink of an eye, a characteristic feature of region of Doai.
The Quintessence of Tonkin invites you to go through the gate of our ancient Vietnamese village and tells you the story of thousand years of literature in one hour.
Real People, Real Performance
Capacity: more than 2,000 seats.
- In Feb 2018 : only 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28 Feb 2018
- From Mar 2018 : Daily except Tuesday
Venue: Da Phuc Village (near Thay Pagoda)
- Silver: VND 800,000 (without Dinner ) & VND 1,200,000 (with Dinner)
- Gold: VND 900,000 (without Dinner ) & VND 1,300,000 (with Dinner)
- Platinum: VND 1,200,000 (without Dinner ) & VND 1,600,000 (with Dinner)
- Children under 5 years are not allowed to the show.
- Children from 5 years - 12 years : 50% on the adult rate
- Complimentary Shuttle bus for bookings of under 10 tickets.
- All reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Pick up: 17:30pm (Hanoi Tower – Sai Son)
- Drop off: 20:45pm (Sai Son – Hanoi Tower)