Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s birthday. It’s a 24 hours-long event –organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino team– where people interested in Arduino get together, share their experiences, and learn more.
Not sure what on Earth is Arduino? Find out at our event or visit Arduino's site.
- 10:00-10:30: Welcome & Cake-cutting
- 10:30-11:30: Parallel sessions
- Hands-on introduction workshop (*)
- Makers Networking Session
- 11:30-14:30: 30-min show and tell: what I built with Arduino
- 14:30-15:30: Hands-on introduction workshop (*)
More details on the program in Ho Chi Minh City here.
(*) For the workshop, seats are limited, so come on time to book your place.
All day event and workshops are pay-what-feels-right. We promote a more conscious way to buying. At the event you will be invited to pay what you feel is right for your participation. The money will go to support the Fablab community and similar initiatives.