Receive The Coveted St Kitts-St Nevis Second Passport By Maximizing a US$500,000 Property Investment Invitation:
St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment, Private Presentation, March 30, Hanoi, Vietnam
MillionaireAsia and Broadwell Holdings LLC are pleased to invite you to a private presentation and cocktail reception on one of the most beneficial and foresighted ways to invest in property and obtain a second citizenship (passport), through the St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment (CBI) Program.
St Kitts (also known as St Christopher) is a breath-taking island set in the West Indies that stands out as one of the world's most famed tourist and vacation spots, and a tax haven for investors. With over 1.6 million cruise passengers and hundreds of thousands of land-based vacationers arriving on the island each year, St Kitts is one of the top vacation spots in the world. In 1984, St Kitts-Nevis became the first country in the world to launch a Citizenship-by-Investment Program and remains a leader in the industry. The Mall of St. Kitts located at the Golden Rock Commercial Park (GRCP) is the first commercial development ever approved under the CBI Program on St. Kitts-Nevis, offering opportunities for investor to avail tax benefits, an immediate return on investment and most importantly, obtain an immensely beneficial second citizenship (passport).
About St Kitts Region:
Latin America & Caribbean; Income level: High The Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis is situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea and boasts a GDP of USD 765.9 million (2013). Over the past decade, the country has transformed from a sugar producing nation to a world renowned tourist and vacation destination. St Kitts also continues to be ranked in the top ten of U.S. News & World Report’s list of “10 best islands in the world”.
The Mall of St Kitts in the Golden Rock Commercial Park (GRCP)
• The GRCP is a high-end, mixed-use commercial real estate development on the island of St Kitts in the East Caribbean.
• It is the only commercial development approved for the Citizenship-by-Investment Program on St Kitts.
• An investment in GRCP provides the international investor with an office or commercial space in The Mall, a business address, and the ability to open a business bank account on the island of St Kitts.
• The end buyer of a commercial unit in The Mall will be eligible for a second passport and lifetime citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis for the buyer, a spouse and qualifying dependents.
• This GRCP has already sold 40 CBI Units under Phase I in The Mall of St. Kitts, which is already 85% complete (see picture below). The Mall also obtained a $14.8 Million loan from the St. Kitts- Nevis- Anguilla National Bank Ltd for the construction of The Mall (Phase I) which is totally independent of Phase II and Phase III.
• Investments in the GRCP offer superior tax advantages to the investor for his business and provides an immediate return on investment.
Benefits of the CBI For Investors
• The major value for investors in The Mall is the St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship, combined with excellent business tax advantages and an immediate return on their investment. • Individuals that invest US$500,000 or more in The Mall, receive a St Kitts & Nevis passport for themselves and dependents following the successful completion of a due diligence process.
• The CBI Program continues to generate millions of dollars to Federation of St Kitts-Nevis since its inception and continues to grow each year.
• High Net Worth individuals from Asia have seen great value in investing in St Kitts-Nevis and obtaining citizenship and a second passport.
• The Federation is tax friendly with no Personal Income Tax, no Capital Gains Tax, no Wealth Tax, no Inheritance Tax, no Gift Tax and companies can easily acquire a full tax exemption.
• A St Kitts-Nevis passport is an excellent second passport to enjoy visa free travel to over 133+ countries in world including Europe and the Caribbean. It usually takes 2 to 3 months to receive the passport after the investment is made. Do join us for a private presentation on how investing in The Mall of St Kitts at the Golden Rock Commercial Park will lead to an immediate return on your investment, maximize your tax benefits, and diversify your investments and citizenship.
Date: THURSDAY, 30 March 2017
Time: 18:00 - 21:00 or 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Venue: JW Marriott Hanoi Hotel, Vietnam with FREE Serving of Gala Dinner Party
I look forward to meeting with you in Hanoi on March 30
Huỳnh Văn Nhiên
Director of QB Holding Co., Ltd