The Vietnamese economy has witnessed an impressive growth over the past few years, creating many opportunities for investment. Such propitious condition has significantly raised the demand for wealth management as the increase of investment opportunities has aroused interest and attracted attention of many people. Wealth management, therefore, is expected to expand significantly in the years to come and many businesses are looking forward to further catering to the growth potential of wealth management industry in Vietnam.
To answer the key issues on wealth management, we are delighted to invite Mr. PHilippe Moschetta, a Professor of Practice in Finance and Risk (AACSB Bridge Program) to share his expertise and insights on the topic “Wealth management for high-net-worth individuals”.
- The shoemaker has no shoe: Why is it difficult for CFA to manage their own wealth?
- What is Total Portfolio Management?
- How to manage risk as you become richer?
- Buying External Help: Are you hiring the next Madoff?
- Selling Wealth Management: Do you have the right profile?
11:45 – 12:00: Registration & Luncheon + Networking
12:00 – 12:50: Guest speaker’s Speech + Q&A
12:50 – 13:15: Closing Remarks
Early Bird discounted price on or before 24 August 2019, 23:59 ICT
- CFA Institute Members: Free-of-charge
- CFA Program Candidates: VND250,000
- Non-members: VND400,000
Standard Price on or before 26 August 2019, 23:59 ICT
- CFA Institute Members: VND150,000
- CFA Program Candidates: VND350,000
- Non-members: VND500,000