“How to do the right thing even if no one is watching”
- Can ethics be dangerous to your career?
- What should you do if you are asked to do something that you believe is illegal or unethical?
Although ethical dilemmas are a normal and predictable part of most jobs, they can be dangerous to your career if you are not prepared for the organizational challenges that may test your personal values, moral beliefs, and commitment to doing the right thing.
This interactive presentation examines several real life ethical dilemmas that professionals working in the financial services industry may face in the course of their careers. These cases challenge participants to consider the various courses of action to address the issues involved. Electronic “response software” will give participants the opportunity to vote (using cell phones, tables, or laptops) on the best course of action and to stimulate discussion.
To give voices to your values, we have invited Mr. Alan Lok, CFA, FRM, Director, Ethics Education & Professional Standards, Asia Pacific, CFA Institute to share his rich experiences on what you should do in ethical dilemmas.
Join us on Monday, 16 September 2019 to listen to our expert, share your view and network with fellow CFA charter holders and like-minded professionals.
- *Please note the views expressed in this event are those of our guest speaker and do not necessarily reflect the views of CFA Community Vietnam.
11:30 – 12:00 Registration & Networking luncheon
12:00 – 12:50 Speech and Q&A
12:50 – 13:15 Closing Remarks
Attire: business casual
Early Bird discounted price on or before 2 September 2019, 23:59 ICT
- CFA Institute Members: Free-of-charge
- CFA Program Candidates & Level 3 Passers: VND200,000
- Non-members: VND350,000
- CFA Institute Members: VND150,000
- CFA Program Candidates: VND300,000
- Non-members: VND450,000
Join us! Don't miss this great opportunity. Seats are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.