Introduction: 10 years of WTO membership, where is Viet Nam?
- Brief reminder of the fundamentals of WTO
- Situation of VN today as regards WTO principles and rules (the application of the rules during the transition period: liberalization of trade (political and legal aspects), suppression of barriers (both tariff and non-tariff), evolution of VN’s foreign trade.
- WTO an opportunity but also a threat for developing a sustainable organization
Part 1: Fundamentals of sustainability
- What does sustainability mean?
- How can we design a sustainable organization? (based on ISO 26000)
Part 2: The sustainable organization
- Designing a strategy according sustainable principles
- Designing a structure matching the strategy and making sustainable development possible
- Developing a marketing strategy for sustainability (‘green marketing’)
- Supporting the organization with a long-term financial strategy according to the sustainable principles
Time: 14:00, 14/09/2017
Venue: Open University, 35 Ho Hao Hon Str., D.1, HCMC
Register before: 17:30, 13/09/2017
Fee: No Fee
Who should attend
- Leaders of enterprises, CEO, COO and department Directors
- Marketing professionals, (communication and advertising)
- Professionals in quality control, performance management, process and procedure management.
- Middle level management
13.30 – 14:00: Check in
14:00 – 14:10: Opening
14:10 – 14:30: 10 years of WTO membership review by Prof Jacques Martin
14:30 – 15:45: Fundamentals of sustainability by Prof Martin
15:45 – 16:15: Green Marketing by guest speaker
16:15 – 16:45: Long-term financial strategy by guest speaker
16:45 – 17:15: Q&A
17:15 – 17:30: Networking & Closing
Dr Jacques M. A. Martin
- Jacques Martin holds a Master in Law and Economics, a Master in English and a PhD in Political Science.
- He is a professor at the Université du Sud in France and has taught corporate strategy, quality management and international management in several universities in the UK, the USA, Russia, Vietnam.
- He sits on the scientific committee of several specialized journals and is the co-chairman of an international conference on excellence in services held every year in Europe.
- He is now the academic director of the Solvay Master in Business Quality and Performance Management Program.