Introduction: 10 years of WTO membership, where is Viet Nam?
- Brief reminder of the fundamentals of WTO
- Situation of VN today as regards WTO principles and rules (the application of the rules during the transition period: liberalization of trade (political and legal aspects), suppression of barriers (both tariff and non-tariff), evolution of VN’s foreign trade.
- WTO an opportunity but also a threat for developing a sustainable organization
Part 1: Fundamentals of sustainability
- What does sustainability mean?
- How can we design a sustainable organization? (based on ISO 26000)
Part 2: The sustainable organization
- Designing a strategy according sustainable principles
- Designing a structure matching the strategy and making sustainable development possible
- Developing a marketing strategy for sustainability (‘green marketing’)
- Supporting the organization with a long-term financial strategy according to the sustainable principles
Time: 14:00, 14/09/2017
Venue: Open University, 35 Ho Hao Hon Str., D.1, HCMC
Register before: 17:30, 13/09/2017
Fee: No Fee
Who should attend
- Leaders of enterprises, CEO, COO and department Directors
- Marketing professionals, (communication and advertising)
- Professionals in quality control, performance management, process and procedure management.
- Middle level management
13.30 – 14:00: Check in
14:00 – 14:10: Opening
14:10 – 14:30: 10 years of WTO membership review by Prof Jacques Martin
14:30 – 15:45: Fundamentals of sustainability by Prof Martin
15:45 – 16:15: Green Marketing by guest speaker
16:15 – 16:45: Long-term financial strategy by guest speaker
16:45 – 17:15: Q&A
17:15 – 17:30: Networking & Closing
Dr Jacques M. A. Martin
- Jacques Martin holds a Master in Law and Economics, a Master in English and a PhD in Political Science.
- He is a professor at the Université du Sud in France and has taught corporate strategy, quality management and international management in several universities in the UK, the USA, Russia, Vietnam.
- He sits on the scientific committee of several specialized journals and is the co-chairman of an international conference on excellence in services held every year in Europe.
- He is now the academic director of the Solvay Master in Business Quality and Performance Management Program.
Thông tin vé
CONFERENCE “DESIGNING A SUSTAINABLE ORGANIZATION” 14/9
Ngừng đăng ký online
Nhà tổ chức
Solvay Brussels School
We are delighted to introduce you to the Solvay Brussels School Vietnam Website. The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-em) has a profile that makes it unique in Europe and in Vietnam.
Founded in 1903 in Brussels by Ernest Solvay, both a scientist and an entrepreneur, SBS-em is a complete center of Management Education. More than 500 lecturers deliver courses each year to over 2,000 students in Brussels and more than 200 students in Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh City. We invite you to have a look at the courses we offer in Management Education so that you may find the one that is suited exactly to your needs.
SBS-em is proud to be part of Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), which guarantees high academic standards both in teaching and research. In Vietnam, SBS-em has more than19 years of partnership with National Economics University (Hanoi) and the Open University (Ho Chi Minh City). Over the years, we have gained an in-depth knowledge of the Vietnamese framework and acquired an excellent reputation in delivering master programs of the upmost quality. With our partners we offer: a Part Time MBA program, a Master in Public Management (MPM), a Master of Marketing and Communication Management (MMCoM) and a Master in Business Quality and Performance Management (MBQPM). In 2012, a new program of Master in Management of Banking and Finance (MMBF) is launched in Hanoi, making our portfolio of programs diversified enough to meet various training needs of companies and managers.
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management has always been open to the world. Belgian students enrolled in the Master of Science in Management program spend six months in one of the 50 universities or business schools around the world with whom we have partnerships. Each year our Brussels MBA program welcomes students from more than thirty different countries. Annually more than 100 of our professors come to Vietnam to share with Vietnamese students their knowledge and expertise.
The teaching staff at the SBS-em is a highly successful and diversified group comprising full-time professors from Brussels University and a number of external professors, chosen from leading specialists in the fields of business and economics. They practice teaching methods that are rigorously adapted to meet the needs of students, including advanced theory teaching, the extensive use of case histories, business game techniques, and in-depth seminars.
We welcome you and we encourage you to spend some time to visit this website and discover more about all that the SBS-em has to offer. Feel free to contact us in Vietnam, Le Minh Duc (Mr.), Marketing and Communication Manager (HCMC based; email: email@example.com) and Le Thi Ngoc Hien (Ms), Program Coordinator (HCMC based; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Le Phuong Linh, PR Representative (Hanoi based; email: email@example.com)
Enjoy your visit and we look forward to hearing from you soon.