Open Day is your chance to explore life as an ERC International student which involves many activities ranging from Career Orientation booth, Entrepreneurship talk, Academic Experience activities; not to mention lively startup zone and energetic gym sessions to enjoy. Make sure you register and we will send you an event reminder, as well as all the latest updates on information sessions, events … on the day.
1. CAREER ORIENTATION SERIES
- Business Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
2. DEMO CLASSES
i. BBA Programme
- Topic: Marketing 4Ps & new brand creation
- Ms. Nataliya Koziy (Lecturer of ERC International Vietnam)
ii. MBA Programme
- Topic: 8 Essential MBA tips for working adults
- Mr. Alan Go (CEO of ERC Institute Singapore)
iii. English Programme
- Topic: How to improve your English and achieve IELTS 6.0
- Ms. Jessica Tran (Sales & Marketing Director)
- Mr. Daniel Thomas (Lecturer of ERC International Vietnam)
3. ENTREPRENEURSHIP TALKS
- Topic: "The Benefit of Not Knowing" and why it makes them the best entrepreneurs?
- Speaker: Ms. Tan Hui Woon - Founder & Managing Partner, Alley 51 Ventures / Founder & Board of Director, The Purpose Group
4. SOFT-SKILLS TALK
- Topic: Apply emotional Intelligence to enhance your relationship at work
- Speaker: Mr. Eric Ong - Lecturer of ERC International Vietnam
5. OTHER ACTIVITIES
- ERC Start-up Zone
- Gym Corner
- Interactive networking session with our great lecturers, students and alumni
- Detail consultation of our programmes and how to submit your application
Thông tin vé
Free ticket - ERC Open Day 2018
Ngừng đăng ký online
Nhà tổ chức
We are ERC International. Founded by a group of successful business leaders around Asia Pacific, we bring real life business knowledge and experience to our classrooms.
Our primary objective is to groom and mentor a new generation of business leaders in Vietnam equipped with skills to analyze and solve real-world business challenges of today.
At ERCI, you will challenge your thinking, change your outlook and choose your future. We have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. We train our students to tackle real-world problems with real-world solutions. Our hands on, market-based approach to business education transforms our students into confident, effective and respected business leaders.
The market is your classroom. The world is your playground.