Business metrics are very useful for measuring business performance. Each department in the business or organizations has to track, monitor and analyze their specific performance and key metrics. For example, the sales department will measure their metrics like sales volume, sales profit, etc, while the marketing team will measure their metrics such as engagement, social media and website traffic, reach, etc. But not just that two departments but on all departments.
However, determining which metrics should be used is not easy. It’s very complex and each department needs to be interconnected, so the organizations or companies could know their business performance. The wrong metrics measurement will lead the company to have false data. Moreover, it could decrease the performance of their company without realizing it. Hence, you need to understand how to analyze business metrics with the right concept and that’s what you will learn in this class. After the class, participants will be able to understand how to determine business metrics with the right concept
With Alka Gupta, Ex-Regional Strategy Lead at Grab & Head of Analytics at BukuWarung, we will share some insights on:
- The importance of analyzing and measuring business metrics to improve their business performance
- What are the criteria of a good metric
- Key points to consider before they decide one metric that matters
- How to know the metrics is not supported and know what to do
- How to evaluate and improve metrics effectiveness
- How to present and communicate the metrics to the team
This Class is Suggested for:
- Corporate Strategist
- Business strategist
- Business owner
- Product Manager
- Business development
- Business operations manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager
About Glints ExpertClass
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 21 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 12:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 13:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.