The great analytical and strategic thinkers will help businesses to strive in a highly competitive market. While the analytical way of thinking help to find the root cause of an event, strategic thinking will contribute in determining the set of actions a company should take to be able to sustain and not missing any opportunities for growth. Both skills can be developed through learning, and get sharper the more it is used. In this class, you will learn how both ways of thinking can bring impact to your performance and how to practice it effectively.
With Kimberly Subianto, Senior Associate from Boston Consulting Group (BCG), we will share some insights on:
- The importance of analytical & critical thinking for sustainable performance
- Knowing tools and techniques can be used for strategic thinking
- What are the common pitfalls of both ways of thinking
- How to practice and implement both way of thinking in daily work and life
- Practice analytical and strategic thinking through a case study
This Class is Suggested for:
- Fresh-graduates/Students Colleges who look to work in consulting business company
- People whose work is related to these roles: business strategist, managers, analyst, consultant,
- Junior to Mid-level professionals
- Strategic Planner
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 14 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 12:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 13:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.