In business, negotiation skills are important in both informal day-to-day interactions and formal transactions such as negotiating conditions of sale, lease, service delivery, and other legal contracts. A good negotiation leaves each party satisfied and ready to do business with each other again. Regardless of its trickiness, negotiation skills can be developed through learning and enhancement of specific communication skills. In this class, we will be discussing steps of negotiation, skills required, and how to be successful in doing the negotiation.
With our expert, Chyrselda W., Partnership Manager, Asia-Pacific (APAC) for Ten Lifestyle Group, we will share some insights on:
- Understanding the negotiation dynamics and the basic elements
- The fundamentals of negotiation techniques & strategies
- Personal style, strength and weakness in doing negotiation
- Communication skills that essential for negotiation
- Planning negotiation in advance, including:
- Power & positioning
- Agile strategy
- The success factors of a winning negotiator
- Learn the best practices from other negotiation cases
This class is suggested for:
- Junior to Top Level Professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Partnership Professionals
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 23 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 18:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 19:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.