[Glints - GEC International Series] Copywriting 101: How to Craft Compelling Copy
Learn the basic universal principles to write a compelling Copy from Malvika Menon, Senior Copywriter from Facebook Singapore.
What you will learn:
- Understand some basic universal principles of writing copy that sells:
- Observe, through case studies, examples of great copywriting that embody these four principles
- Understand the different forms of copywriting for different media: print, TV, in-store, digital and social media;
- How copywriting differs across these channels
- Practical steps to writing copy that speaks to your audience
This class is highly suggested for:
- Junior advertising creatives
- Copywriting enthusiasts
- Content writers and editors
- Content marketers
- Content enthusiasts
What Will You Get:
- Guided step-by-step to understand how to write a compelling copy
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert.
- Speaker's presentation material.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 30th November 2020 at 17:00-18:30 (GMT +7)
- This class will be conducted in English
- This class will start at 17.00 pm
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance