Developing marketing plans and strategies in today’s fast-paced business environment is the most challenging it has ever been. There is an increasing choice of interactive devices, platforms and channels that customers use ranging from smartphones and tablets to social networks and search engines. In order to maintain market leadership, organisations have no choice but to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the competition.
A well-developed marketing strategy will help to obtain business goals and build a strong reputation for products and services. To be of value, a comprehensive marketing strategy needs to be driven by market research and focus on the product mix in order to achieve maximum, long-term profitability. With David Setiawan, Digital Marketing Manager, Eastspring Investments (Prudential) I ex Facebook & Yahoo , we will share some insights on:
- How to develop an effective marketing plan and strategies.
- What tools can be used to develop an effective marketing plan and strategies.
- How marketing plan and strategies impacting the business goals.
- Understand relevant information about real case study regarding Development of Marketing Plan and Strategies.
- The best marketing strategies on this current era.
This class is suggested for:
- Junior - Mid - Level Management
- Marketing Executive - Manager
- Brand Strategist
- College Students
- Fresh Graduates
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 21st January 2021 at 19.00 - 20.30 WIB (GMT +7)
- This class will be conducted in English
- Soundcheck will start at 18.50 WIB
- The class will start at 19.00 WIB
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.