[Glints ExpertClass International Series] PR 911: Staying Sharp & Agile During PR Crisis
About Glints ExpertClass
Glints ExpertClass is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
In this impressively fast-changing digital world, anything could happen within months or even weeks. Your brand can layout strong at the beginning of the month, but one negative press can create a disaster. Agile PR gives you regular opportunities to stop, review the landscape, and decide whether to continue with your anticipated course of action or revise your strategy in light of changed circumstances. Instead of classic scheduling, agile PR can be helpful in planning a simple yet impactful PR system. In this class, you will learn the fundamentals to become an agile PR and how to respond properly in a PR crisis.
With Josefhine Chitra (Senior Manager, Public Affairs, Gojek), we expect you to gain more knowledge about:
- Some example of PR disasters that could ruin the company’s reputation
- What does agile in PR means
- How to act calm and analyze the situations when a disaster strikes
- How to manage team and delegate tasks in emergency
- Define which channel should be used to overcome the situation and what kind of content should be released
This Class is suggested for:
- Mid-level PR enthusiast
- PR officer/staff/coordinator/assistant/manager
- Crisis managers
- Social media officer and managers
- Marketing enthusiast
- Communication enthusiast
What will you get:
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Speaker’s presentation material
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 26 September 2020
- Soundcheck will start at 09.50 (GMT+7)
- The class will start at 10.00 (GMT+7)
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email
- This class will use English as it’s language
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.