[Glints - GEC International Series] Guide to a Sustainable Strategic Partnership
Partnership is a tricky concept, it can either help you to reach your goals, or drag your business down instead. The value of partnership relies on how our business could find our match and make sure the collaboration can lead to opened doors to multiple opportunities and benefits for both parties. However, the process could be quite challenging and needs an organized plan. Otherwise it will cause any relationship problem and wasted effort. In this class, participants will learn how to do strategic partnership and analyze the risk and benefit of each partnering.After the class, participants will be able to understand what it takes to make a partnership beneficial and sustainable
With Jeanette Ong (Partnerships Manager at Klook Singapore), we will share some insights on:
- How to set goals and expected outcome for the partnership.
- Choose the right partner depending on the stage of the business.
- How to assess potential partners.
- The basic negotiation and relationship management skill.
- How to measure the success of the partnership strategy.
- Gain insight from other cases of successful strategic partnerships (case-study).
This Class is suggested for:
- Junior level Partnership Professional
- Business Development Professional
- Sponsorship Professional
- Business owner
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom Link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 07 October 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 18:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 19:00 WIB (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.