[GEC International Series] Geomarketing: New Growth Hacking With Location Data
Wondering how come any business can improve effectively and fast? They use geomarketing to target their customers. Geomarketing is marketing tactics that use location data to target and do the advertising and promotions to reach consumers with appropriate messaging in particular localities. Usually, they use localized language to be able to blend in with the local people and build connections with them.
Geomarketing gives you relevance and personalization to your consumers to the next level based on a combination of historical visitation and where your consumers are now.
In this class, you will learn to understand what and why using geomarketing, why geomarketing become a promising marketing tactic, the formula of geomarketing, and also will discuss about geomarketing example business case that will take the driver seat in future.
With our expert, Logan Sivanasen (Consultant - Director of Growth & Marketing RightCliq Solutions) we will share some insights on:
- Participants know what is geomarketing and why we should use geomarketing for business.
- Participants know the different types of geomarketing.
- Participants will be able to know what tools are used for this strategy.
- Participants will understand the step-by-step process of geomarketing implementation.
- Participants will get to know why geomarketing will take the marketing driving seat in the future.
- Participants will discuss an example business case using geomarketing.
This class is suggested for:
- Junior to Mid-level Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketers
- Marketing Strategist
- Advertising specialist
- Brand and communication specialists
- Communication strategist
- Advertising Agency
What Will You Get:
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Speaker's presentation material
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom Link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ExpertClass will be held on 24th October 2020 at 10.00 - 11.30 (GMT+7).
- This class will be conducted in English.
- Soundcheck will start at 10.00 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 11:30 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.