[Glints ExpertClass International Series] Crafting Creative Concept For Your Brand Visuals
Delivering campaigns to audiences could not be separated from a creative visual concept. Without presenting engaging visuals, your brand would not stand out among and attract attention from the audiences, The visual elements itself can create a brand image that shows a personality that we want our audiences to perceive, and especially will create the desired behavioural response from the target market.
After the class, participants will be able to create creative yet powerful visual concepts and content for your brand.
With Axel W., Creative Lead at Google, we will share some insights on:
- Understand the concept and important pillars of brand identity and define their target audiences.
- How to extract insights from the previous research and creative brief to address the problem and goal for the concept.
- How to generate ideas for visuals (mood board) and do the right brainstorming process
- What to prepare before the execution of creative visual concepts.
- The best practices from creative concept development.
This Class is suggested for:
- Junior to Mid-level Creative Professionals
- Junior to Mid-level Branding Professionals
- Graphic Designers
- Art Directors
- Business Owner
About Glints ExpertClass
Glints ExpertClass is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 07 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 09:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 10:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.