Developing marketing plans and strategies in today’s fast-paced business environment is the most challenging it has ever been. There is an increasing choice of interactive devices, platforms and channels that customers use ranging from smartphones and tablets to social networks and search engines. In order to maintain market leadership, organisations have no choice but to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the competition.
A well-developed marketing strategy will help to obtain business goals and build a strong reputation for products and services. To be of value, a comprehensive marketing strategy needs to be driven by market research and focus on the product mix in order to achieve maximum, long-term profitability.
With David Vu, Associate Director, APAC & EMEA Commercial Strategy at Tripadvisor, we will share some insights on:
- How to develop an effective marketing plan and strategies.
- What tools can be used to develop an effective marketing plan and strategies.
- How marketing plan and strategies impacting the business goals.
- Understand relevant information about real case study regarding Development of Marketing Plan and Strategies.
- The best marketing strategies on this current era.
This class is suggested for:
- Junior - Mid - Level Management
- Marketing Executive - Manager
- Brand Strategist
- College Students
- Fresh Graduates
About Glints ExpertClass:
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 16 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 18:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 19:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.