Just as the online world has become more relevant and necessary to the functioning of our society, digital marketing has become essential to success for businesses that operate within that society. Especially with the COVID-19 situation, traditional marketing is getting more irrelevant. As millions permanently transition to purchasing products and services online, businesses must ensure they are digitally visible and accessible. With the fast development of digital marketing tools and techniques, it is quite a challenge for marketers to decide and utilize digital marketing tools that really give an impact on their business. In this class, you will learn what to consider in determining the best strategy that gives results to your business.
With David Vu (Associate Director, APAC & EMEA Commercial Strategy at Tripadvisor), we will share some insights on:
- How to build a campaign strategy in digital ads that drives business result
- The pros and cons of a different platform to determine which channel suits your strategy the most
- Learn how to do strategic segmenting with digital ads
- Improve brand awareness to drive user acquisition
- How to decide the right amount of budget and manage the allocation for each platform
- How to track and measure campaign performance
What Will You Get?
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Speaker's presentation material
This Class is Suggested for:
- Junior digital marketing professionals
- Digital Marketer
- Performance marketing professionals
- Campaign Executives
- Marketing Enthusiast
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 19th January 2021
- Soundcheck will start at 18:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 19:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.