These days, offering your product as the perfect solution for customer's needs with the best price is not enough. Customers need experience. They are looking for a connection with brands. According to Headstream, 55% of people consider buying from a brand if they love their brand story. When your brand tells a captivating story, it transforms information into value, provokes emotion, and most importantly, it differentiates you from the crowd.
With Jaz Lee, Campaign Brief Asia’s Top 10 Most Awarded Creative in Malaysia & Creative Director at Ogilvy, we will share some insights on:
- The importance of brand storytelling as a form of introducing the quality of the brand itself (quantity vs quality).
- The value of their brand story and what makes it great.
- Understand the demographics of their target audience demographics
- How to articulate a brand’s USP through creative contents
- How to create an engaging yet powerful brand storytelling
This Class is Suggested for:
- Junior-mid level content enthusiast
- Content writer
- Content editor
- Content marketer
- Content manager
- Content enthusiast
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 27 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 18:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 19:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.