[Glints International ExpertClass] Brand Building: How Brand Strategy Drives Growth
Most companies fail to appreciate the ROI of their branding strategy. Brand value is built up over a longer period of time than the value generated by marketing-driven sales activation. Branding’s return on investment, however, has a cumulative effect, building on ever-increasing levels of brand awareness that decay more slowly over time. In the long run, brand-building is a better driver of sales growth than repeated marketing activation initiatives. According to Prophet’s Associate Partner Jesse Purewal, the revenue growth of the world’s most relevant brands has outperformed the S&P 500 average by 28% over the last decade. Due to that fact, brand professionals are expected to put the focus on building a strong, meaningful and relevant brand strategy rather than just implementing some short-term initiatives. In this class, you will learn how powerful strong brand strategy to you business performance and learn the roadmap to reach that result.
What you will learn:
- Long-term value and impact of strong branding
- What it takes to build a sustainable brand strategy
- How to develop relevant brand campaign and how to measure the impact
- Insights from analysis of successful and failing brands (case-study)
This classs is highly suggested for:
- Junior-mid level brand professionals in these areas: brand & communication, brand strategy, brand development, marketing communication, marketing
- Brand executive
- Branding enthusiast
- Business owner
What will you get?
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Speaker's presentation material