One of the common habits every business has is being too occupied with daily crisis and get lost on how the world is changing. They missed a larger perspective of the industry growth. As a result, their strategies are getting irrelevant and losing competitiveness compared to the competitors'.
However, following the trend also comes with its own risks that we should be aware of. It doesn’t mean chasing the bubble, or conforming or succumbing to sameness. Being trendy means being actively aware of the preferences and underlying intuition of current culture and willing to take risks to have them follow and grow with you.
In this class, you will learn how to search and follow the relevant trend, and bring it into your strategy without losing your business foundation.
What will you learn?
- What are trends and why should we keep up with it
- Digital marketing tremds in APAC
- How to look for future trends in digital marketing
- Applying trends in mobile marketing strategy
- How to avoid the pitfalls of following the trends
- Learn from the previous cases of successful and unsuccessful trend-following marketing strategy
Who is it for?
- Mid-level marketing professional
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Marketing Strategist
- Product Marketing Specialists
What will you get?
- Full practical insights from the Expert
- Speaker's presentation material
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 18th September 2020 at 17:00-18:30 (GMT +7)
- This class will be conducted in English
- This class will start at 17.00 pm
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance