Why is this class important?
In this Product Design series, you will be invited to discover more about the product design field. It sounds simple but actually makes a really impactful role in perfecting the products. In simple words, there is an intangible value to a good design. It is way more than getting potential customers to remember your brand name or lower your bounce rate. A good design echoes professionalism, proficiency, and passion. When it comes to your business or company your design is what speaks on your behalf when you can’t talk to the customers yourself.
In this class, Aurelia Jessica, Lead Product Designer at Grab will share some insights on:
- Understand how a great design can have an impact on business
- What makes the design of a product succeeded in delivering value to your company
- Current issues and problem in the product design industry nowadays
How to effectively turn feedbacks into meaningful action
This class is suggested for:
- Entry to Junior and Mid Level UI/UX Professionals
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- UI/UX Designers,
- UX Writer Professionals
What will you get?
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 07th December 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 16:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 17:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.