Why is this class important?
To start a business can be exhilarating and full of excitement. However, it can be quite complicated and may challenge you in ways you had not imagined, some even can create big problems. Knowing the challenges and problems you may encounter in your start-up can help you to prepare for the unexpected, and possibly help avoid common pitfalls. If you're an entrepreneur or just starting your startup or even planning to start your own business, this class might be suitable for you.
In this class, Zac Liew, Forbes 30 Under 30, and Co-Founder & CEO of Curlec (Malaysia) will share you some insights on:
- The basic and general understanding of a Business/startup development stages.
- General insight of struggles that might happen in the early development stage, especially for those who are planning to start their own business and those who just started their business.
- Strategy to handle the challenges and obstacles that are encountered in the early stages of your Business
Preparing the right mindset to enter the next stage
This class is suggested for:
- Business founders
- C-level in early years Business
- Early-stage business managers
- Business strategist
- Business development professionals
What will you get?
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 01st December 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 16:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 17:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.