[GEC International Series x Growth Marketing Studio] B2B Marketing Series: World-Class B2B Marketing Fundamentals
Our Special Speaker: Thibaut Briere, Managing Director, Growth Marketing Studio & Ex-Content Marketing Director, CISCO, France.
B2B content marketing is the art of using content to expand your business's audience, strengthen and develop brand affinity, and ultimately drive leads and sales by appealing to other businesses. B2B marketing is different from customer-based marketing, this type of marketing conveys a message to an organization, not to individuals. But, unfortunately, many companies are still applying individual customer-based approaches for B2B marketing. Which hinders their target result because they used the wrong approach.
In this class, you will learn how to create and develop the right strategy for B2B Marketing so you can expand your business and reach your target with a proper budget.
With Thibaut Briere, Managing Director of Growth Marketing Studio, we will share some insights on:
- The key differences between B2B and B2C marketing
- Understand the current trend of B2B marketing
- Understand the best way on how to generate B2B leads
- Learn which is the best channel to do a B2B marketing
- What kind of content should be created
- What are the factors that make their B2B marketing strategy converts into sales
This Class is Suggested for:
- Entry-level marketing professionals with B2B models for their product
- Business development
- Business strategist
- Content Marketer
- Digital marketing
- Business owner
- Strategic partnership
- B2B Corporate sales
- Affiliate marketing
- Partnership manager
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom Link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).