The needs for content marketing is clearly evolving right now. According to Meaningful Brands publication, 90% of consumers expect brands to provide content. But while the demand is clearly there, getting your content to really resonate with consumers may prove challenging because more than half (58%) of online content is not considered to be meaningful. Meaningful content has a strong relation with relevancy. To be able to touch and engage audiences, content creators need to keep updated with what is preferred and become a culture in the current situation. In this class, you will get an insight into content marketing future trends and how content marketers should do to stay competitive.
With Thibaut Briere, Managing Director of Growth Marketing Studio, we will share some insights on:
- On-going and emerging trends of content marketing
- What skills should be prepared for the next game
- Roles related to content marketing that will be needed in the future
- The essentials and the tactics for content creation that incorporate the trends
This Class is Suggested for:
- Entry-level marketing professionals with B2B models for their product
- Business development
- Business strategist
- Content Marketer
- Digital marketing
- Business owner
- Strategic partnership
- B2B Corporate sales
- Affiliate marketing
- Partnership manager
About Glints ExpertClass
Glints ExpertClass is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 28 November 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 09:50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 10:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.