Glints International Workshop: Building Your Way Into Working At Google
Get Resume Writing & Interview Tips from A Googler!
Through our Workshop Series, Glints provides intensive and comprehensive learning experiences. This series focuses on building skill and capacity of our learners, which can be applied immediately in their work and support their performance enhancement in career.
Hear from a Googler who has conducted interviews and successfully hired candidates into working at Google. Are you a high performer and ever wondered how to create the right resume for top companies like Google, Gojek, Traveloka, Tokopedia, and other hot fast paced companies? A resume should tell your story to any one reading. I will demystify what different elements make a great resume, give golden nugget tips and real life examples.
This Workshop will be divided into two sessions, which are:
SESSION 1: How to Create an Outstanding Resume (16 October 2020, 17:00 - 18:30)
- Get a clear sense of what tech companies are looking for in high performing candidates
- Understand how to really stand out from other candidates
- Understand what points should be included in the resume
SESSION II: Session 2: Strategies to Conquer Your Job Interview (26 October 2020, 17:00 - 18:30)
- Understand what qualities interviewers are assessing in the interview sessions
- Understand how to answer the interview questions strategically
- Understand the best attitude and mindset should be shown to get hired by top tech companies
What Will You Get:
- Guided step-by-step to understand about what high performing candidates put in their resumer and how they perform in interviews
- Since this is a workshop, you will get the opportunity to interact with the speaker directly during the session.
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert.
- Speaker's presentation material.
This class is highly suggested for:
- Final Year College Students
- Entry level professionals
- People who are interested in working at Google
About Glints Expert Class
Glints Expert Class is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ExpertClass will be held on 16th October 2020 and 26th October 2020, not 16th October 2020 until 26th October 2020
- Soundcheck will start at 16.50 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 17.00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it's language.
- If you bought the Bundling Ticket, please inform your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact our customer hero at email@example.com for further assistance.