[Glints ExpertClass International Series] Becoming the Growth Maker of Your Business
About Glints ExpertClass
Glints ExpertClass is a program by Glints to facilitate young professionals who are curious and eager to amplify their skill set. This event will be held live via Zoom (Zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher after payment successful)
When your business isn’t performing well, you’re facing the condition where it can’t produce reliable profit while you also need some costs and effort to handle several new strategies to allow you reach your goals. Growth-hacking is a way to reach the goal without causing further loss or decrease. By combining data analytics and creativity, growth hacking strategy can outrun traditional marketing with its deeper segmentation and experimentation, and keen focus on the growth. In this class, you will learn the fundamentals of growth hacking strategy which will bring impact to your marketing performance like no other.In this class, you will learn how to implement growth hacking framework to boost their business performance
With Wilson Komala (Chief Strategist, Kingsmaker), we will share some insights on:
- Participants understand what growth hacking means and why is it important
- Participants understand the right mindset to leverage growth hacking strategies
- Participants able to define 7 steps in growth hacking framework and understand the basic concept and implementation for each step
- Participants can identify the stakeholders included in the process and how to synergize strategies from each step
- Participants know the key metrics and how to measure the effectiveness of growth strategies
This Class is suggested for:
- Junior to Mid-level professionals in these fields: digital marketing, growth, performance marketing, product marketing, brand strategy, communication strategy
- Marketing strategist
- Business Owners
What will you get:
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Speaker’s presentation material
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event will be held on 24 September 2020.
- Soundcheck will start at 15.50 (GMT+7)
The class will start at 16.00 (GMT+7)
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- This class will use English as it’s language.
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to email@example.com.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.