As the world gets smaller and as information technology and communications evolve, a manager must know how to lead a multicultural team. With the increased connection among countries, globalization of corporations haven’t resulted in the disappearance of cultural differences. On the contrary, cultural barriers often go up, presenting organizations with new challenges. As a result, “how to manage a multi-national company effectively” is a question that we want to answer.
Join the upcoming talk at ERC International about “Corporate Leadership in a multi-national company & Power of Sports” and learn about the must-have leadership skill at multi-national companies. Also, participants can find out how important that sports can change our lives.
- Topic: Corporate Leadership in a multi-national company & Power of Sports
- Speaker: Mr. Shahin Padath – General Manager of adidas Vietnam
- Time: 15:30 – 16:30, Thursday 06.12.2018
- Venue: ERC International – 83 Ngo Thoi Nhiem Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Language: English
- Limited seats available!
- Registration is required.
- Participants will be selected on a "first come, first served" basis.
Hotline 028 62 9292 88 (working hours) or email email@example.com.