Cập nhật thông tin sự kiện ở đây
SAFe is the most successful scaling framework globally. Part of its success is that it is built on established and proven best practices and integrates them into a consistent whole by only filling the gaps and making modifications as needed. This makes it easy to adopt for professionals who are familiar with any of the included frameworks like DevOps, XP, Kanban, and Scrum.
Scrum teams are the foundation of SAFe. Scrum masters operate as normal as part of SAFe but there are important variations and extensions to Scrum in SAFe that are important for Scrum masters to understand.
This event explores the role of Scrum and Scrum masters in SAFe and how they are being setup in SAFe to enable large scale product development.
- Understand the relationship between Scrum and SAFe
- Broaden your understanding of SAFe
- Network and exchange your views on Scrum and agile with your peers
- 09:00 – 09:15 – Networking
- 09:15 – 09:30 – Introducing iGMT
- 09:30 – 10:15 – Scrum Master in SAFe
- 10:15 – 10:30 – Introducing Leading SAFe course and its benefits
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Q&A – Panel discussion
Thomas Martin, MBA, PMP, PSM, SPC
Thanh Nhân, CEO, SPC
Receive a discount for our upcoming Leading SAFe class on 28-29/9.
Time & Location
From 9:00 – 11:00 Saturday, September 21, 2019
Floor 5, 62 Tran Quang Khai, District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Who will benefit?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, CTOs and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- BAs, Product Owners
- Scrum Masters, Senior Engineers, Senior QCs, QC managers
- Team leader, Technical leader/managers, Engineering managers, Delivery managers
- Agile coaches