FACEBOOK ADS CAMP
Do you want to start with Facebook advertising? Do you want to learn more than just creating basic posts and using “Boost post” button but you don't know how to do it and where to start? Do you want to start making money or boost performance in your current job? Well, this Facebook Boot Camp is the right choice.
We will show you how to start your own Facebook advertising and increase the profitability of your business many times. We will take you smoothly through Facebook Ads from beginning step by step. After completing this workshop, you will know how to plan, set and optimize performance campaigns on Facebook. The content will be full of practical examples, case studies and pieces of advice on what to DO and what NOT to DO.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Nikol is a performance marketing specialist with a focus on Facebook and Instagram Advertising. She has a strong analytical and strategic skills. She has worked directly with people from Facebook, Google and ROI Hunter. Her biggest clients include HSBC, Bata, Citibank, Continental, and ZOOT.
ABOUT FACEBOOK ADS CAMP
This boot camp is relevant for beginners and intermediate (basic knowledge of Facebook is an advantage, but not a necessity).
Each participant should bring its own laptop and have its own Facebook account ready. The entire course includes practical tasks and working with Facebook Business Manager.
1 How to start with Facebook advertising (2 hours)
- Understand why to use Facebook ads and its benefits for business.
- Understand customer journey and how Facebook ads affect it.
- What is Business Manager.
- How to create a new account in Business Manager and how to set it up.
- How to link FB pages to BM, share access to other users and other important settings.
- What is Facebook pixel and how to use it.
- What Events are and what they are used for.
- How to work with Ads Manager and what is it used for.
2 First steps to Facebook campaign (3 hours)
- What is necessary to know before the setting of a new campaign.
- What different types of campaigns objectives can be used and in which cases.
- How to set off the model of the effective campaign structure.
- What is optimal budget, its setup and delivery options.
- Understand different options for targeting and how to target right people.
- Understand different formats of ads, their requirements and when to use them.
3 Workshop - Create, Measure and Optimize (4 hours)
- Apply all information obtained in previous sessions into the practice.
- Create campaign structure for different campaign objectives and types of business.
- How to create a campaign with ads from the beginning to the end (step by step).
- How to set the budget allocation, campaign schedule, ads delivery, and optimization.
- How to set KPI reflecting the campaign objective and different stages of the customer journey.
- Understand all metrics that measure the campaign performance and how to analyze them.
- How to work with acquired data and how to use it in the evaluation and future campaigns.
09:30 – 10:00 Registration & Coffee
10:00 – 12:00 Understanding Facebook Advertising
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch Break (Lunch is included in the price of the ticket)
12:45 – 15:45 First Steps to Facebook Campaigns
15:45 – 15:50 Coffee Break
15:50 – 17:50 1/ 2 Workshop – Create, Measure, Optimize
17:50 – 18:00 Coffee Break
18:00 – 20:00 2/2 Workshop – Create, Measure, Optimize
20:00 – 21:00 Open Discussion & Networking
"The content of this course matched my expectations. It was really useful to learn how to make a good use of money at Facebook ads." Mariana Vasques
"This course was much helpful for me. Within the course, we moved in depth and really focused on different campaigns we can benefit from." Kiralee Mc Namara
"Facebook ad workshop was extremely useful for me as it made me realize not only the opportunities in using Facebook as a marketing/advertising tool but also how to optimize its use in order to get better results per dollar invested. Nikol was an excellent teacher, as she showed us dos and don’ts; not to mention her knowledge and experience with Facebook managing tools. I would recommend the workshop to anyone willing to get their brand out there." Mariana Navaro
THERE ARE ONLY 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE. REGISTER BEFORE IT’S SOLD OUT.