Learn how to run your company agile and fast on OKR's
This workshop is all about setting your Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) - your goals.
Google has used OKR setting since it's inception and is using this to great effect.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Understand management by OKR (Objectives & Key Results) vs. KPI & others
- Define basic principles and requirements of OKR management
- Develop & align objectives, key results, and actions
- How to set-up & manage OKR management in companies
- Make sure you bring your own goals to the training, so you can sharpen them and make them more aligned with your day to day work.
📅When: Sunday, Feb 16th, 2020 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
📍Where: The Hive District 1
About the trainer:
Carsten Ley (Germany) has had an extensive international management career in business consulting, project leadership, customer experience and change management in Europe, Latin-America, and South East Asia. He lived the last 7 years in Vietnam working for the consumer sector in E-commerce & Finance to simplify and excel value propositions, operational excellence & customer services.
He is an accomplished PMI certified project management trainer and an experienced speaker/event hosts for start-up, customer experience, and PMI conferences.