Don’t fail your dream, make a good and sound first step!
EVALUATING A START UP
This course is for you if...
· You already have an idea for a business and want to rapidly test and launch it
· You have several ideas for startups and want to know which one to pursue, and how best to do it
· You have recently launched your startup and are looking for the best ways to move forwards to the next stage
. You need to evaluate an investment
Learn from the international experts about start up
This highly interactive workshop offers practical advice on how to turn your dream business idea into a reality by looking at
- The evaluation of a start up/project Business plan/Financial model
- Do’s and Don’ts” for an entrepreneur who wants to know whether he is ready to launch (or what needs to be improved further)
- Do’s and Don’ts for an investor who wants to know whether to invest (or what points should be improved/clarified before doing so).
- Cases of successful and failed start-up
Time: 09:00, 09/09/2017
Venue: Open University, 35 Ho Hao Hon Str., D.1, HCMC
Register before: 16:30, 08/09/2017
Fee: 900.000VND/pax (special discount in Who should attend)
- Early Bird: Register & Payment before 22/8: discount 30%
- Groupon (3 or more): discount 20%
- Combination of Early Bird & Groupon: discount 50%
- By Cash: at R904, 9th Flr., Itaxa House, 126 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Str., D.3
- By bank transfer to
Le Thi Ngoc Hien
Account Number: 0071002647373
VIETCOMBANK, Chi Nhánh Tp. HCM,
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
Content: One Day Course 9/9 cho Nguyễn Văn A...
Who should attend
- Current Founders of start-ups
- Managers, directors of new venture, investment projects
- Candidates of Solvay programs (MBA, Marketing & Communication, Business Quality & Performance, Banking & Finance)
09:00 - 12:00: Morning Session
12:00 - 13:30: Break (Lunch served at site)
13:30 - 16:30: Afternoon Session
Professor Harold de Walque. MSc in Management – Solvay Brussels School
- Founded successfully three companies in information technology and service: Transwide, Bancam International Ltd, Darts-ip.
- Being now one of the founders and Head of global expansion of Darts-ip, a unique global service provider for Intellectual Property (IP) professionals active in over 50 countries.
- Got 6 years living and working in South-East Asia, including 3 years in Vietnam
Huynh Dinh Thai Linh (Tracy) is an entrepreneur, managing director, consultant, trainer and lecturer. She has cutting-edge experiences in education as both management and lecturing positions. She also has a strong background in marketing, sales, business development in service sectors (education, healthcare, advertising airlines services) in different management positions. She has been a professional trainer in soft skills, innovative skills and entrepreneurship development for SMEs in Asia markets. She has joined in Youth Park project by Microsoft in 2016.
In 2017, She has collaborated with Vietnam Business Matching, Nguyen Tat Thanh University to launch a "1000 young innovation leaders- 10000 in the future for Vietnam"
Thông tin vé
KHÓA HỌC ĐÁNH GIÁ KHẢ THI MỘT DỰ ÁN KHỞI NGHIỆP 9/9
Vé ngừng bán online
Vé ngừng bán online
Nhà tổ chức
Solvay Brussels School
We are delighted to introduce you to the Solvay Brussels School Vietnam Website. The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-em) has a profile that makes it unique in Europe and in Vietnam.
Founded in 1903 in Brussels by Ernest Solvay, both a scientist and an entrepreneur, SBS-em is a complete center of Management Education. More than 500 lecturers deliver courses each year to over 2,000 students in Brussels and more than 200 students in Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh City. We invite you to have a look at the courses we offer in Management Education so that you may find the one that is suited exactly to your needs.
SBS-em is proud to be part of Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), which guarantees high academic standards both in teaching and research. In Vietnam, SBS-em has more than19 years of partnership with National Economics University (Hanoi) and the Open University (Ho Chi Minh City). Over the years, we have gained an in-depth knowledge of the Vietnamese framework and acquired an excellent reputation in delivering master programs of the upmost quality. With our partners we offer: a Part Time MBA program, a Master in Public Management (MPM), a Master of Marketing and Communication Management (MMCoM) and a Master in Business Quality and Performance Management (MBQPM). In 2012, a new program of Master in Management of Banking and Finance (MMBF) is launched in Hanoi, making our portfolio of programs diversified enough to meet various training needs of companies and managers.
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management has always been open to the world. Belgian students enrolled in the Master of Science in Management program spend six months in one of the 50 universities or business schools around the world with whom we have partnerships. Each year our Brussels MBA program welcomes students from more than thirty different countries. Annually more than 100 of our professors come to Vietnam to share with Vietnamese students their knowledge and expertise.
The teaching staff at the SBS-em is a highly successful and diversified group comprising full-time professors from Brussels University and a number of external professors, chosen from leading specialists in the fields of business and economics. They practice teaching methods that are rigorously adapted to meet the needs of students, including advanced theory teaching, the extensive use of case histories, business game techniques, and in-depth seminars.
We welcome you and we encourage you to spend some time to visit this website and discover more about all that the SBS-em has to offer. Feel free to contact us in Vietnam, Le Minh Duc (Mr.), Marketing and Communication Manager (HCMC based; email: email@example.com) and Le Thi Ngoc Hien (Ms), Program Coordinator (HCMC based; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Le Phuong Linh, PR Representative (Hanoi based; email: email@example.com)
Enjoy your visit and we look forward to hearing from you soon.