Don’t fail your dream, make a good and sound first step!
EVALUATING A START UP
This course is for you if...
· You already have an idea for a business and want to rapidly test and launch it
· You have several ideas for startups and want to know which one to pursue, and how best to do it
· You have recently launched your startup and are looking for the best ways to move forwards to the next stage
. You need to evaluate an investment
Learn from the international experts about start up
This highly interactive workshop offers practical advice on how to turn your dream business idea into a reality by looking at
- The evaluation of a start up/project Business plan/Financial model
- Do’s and Don’ts” for an entrepreneur who wants to know whether he is ready to launch (or what needs to be improved further)
- Do’s and Don’ts for an investor who wants to know whether to invest (or what points should be improved/clarified before doing so).
- Cases of successful and failed start-up
Time: 09:00, 09/09/2017
Venue: Open University, 35 Ho Hao Hon Str., D.1, HCMC
Register before: 16:30, 08/09/2017
Fee: 900.000VND/pax (special discount in Who should attend)
- Early Bird: Register & Payment before 22/8: discount 30%
- Groupon (3 or more): discount 20%
- Combination of Early Bird & Groupon: discount 50%
- By Cash: at R904, 9th Flr., Itaxa House, 126 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Str., D.3
- By bank transfer to
Le Thi Ngoc Hien
Account Number: 0071002647373
VIETCOMBANK, Chi Nhánh Tp. HCM,
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
Content: One Day Course 9/9 cho Nguyễn Văn A...
Who should attend
- Current Founders of start-ups
- Managers, directors of new venture, investment projects
- Candidates of Solvay programs (MBA, Marketing & Communication, Business Quality & Performance, Banking & Finance)
09:00 - 12:00: Morning Session
12:00 - 13:30: Break (Lunch served at site)
13:30 - 16:30: Afternoon Session
Professor Harold de Walque. MSc in Management – Solvay Brussels School
- Founded successfully three companies in information technology and service: Transwide, Bancam International Ltd, Darts-ip.
- Being now one of the founders and Head of global expansion of Darts-ip, a unique global service provider for Intellectual Property (IP) professionals active in over 50 countries.
- Got 6 years living and working in South-East Asia, including 3 years in Vietnam
Huynh Dinh Thai Linh (Tracy) is an entrepreneur, managing director, consultant, trainer and lecturer. She has cutting-edge experiences in education as both management and lecturing positions. She also has a strong background in marketing, sales, business development in service sectors (education, healthcare, advertising airlines services) in different management positions. She has been a professional trainer in soft skills, innovative skills and entrepreneurship development for SMEs in Asia markets. She has joined in Youth Park project by Microsoft in 2016.
In 2017, She has collaborated with Vietnam Business Matching, Nguyen Tat Thanh University to launch a "1000 young innovation leaders- 10000 in the future for Vietnam"