Project & Agile Management
Your desk is full of paperwork, project progress is moving at a snail’s pace, your team seems unmotivated and you realize your initial targets will not be achieved? Your team and customer is not happy with the results? Does this sound familiar?
As a project manager & product owner, you are charged with major decision-making, monitoring quality control and leading your project team toward the final goal. You have a lot of responsibility to juggle and the ultimate success or failure of the project is a direct reflection of your ability to organize, execute and lead. It can be daunting, but we have the tools to help!
From our expert Carsten Ley of Asia PMO, you will learn how to:
- When to use agile and traditional project management and when to blend it
- Initiate a project by aligning with the right stakeholders and define the scope properly
- Plan and organise projects from start to finish with basic project/agile framework and processes
- Estimate time, costs & scope accurately to reduce the risk of costly delays and errors (overall or sprints)
- Succeed in managing a project scope & upcoming changes
- Prepare for the unexpected risks and setbacks that can derail your project
- Develop tools to manage & control quality
- Learn how to manage third-parties and remote teams
Who should attend:
Individuals who are new to project management, “accidental” project managers (professionals for whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs), business analysts, managers responsible for projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes.
About the speakers
Carsten Ley - PMP
Carsten, the founder of Asia PMO Vietnam, is an experienced trainer, speaker and host for start-up, customer experience and business events. He is a PMI-certified consultant with an extensive international management career, spearheading global project teams for Deloitte, Lazada & others and has built project management functions (PMOs) in Europe & South-East Asia. Besides he is implementing OKRs (Objective & Key Results), Customer Experience, and Change Management to help companies to excel in the agile and fast moving markets.