About My Contribution
After only 6 months of existence, and with more than USD250k and 400 wheelchairs raised and donated to the most vulnerable in Vietnam, Covid-19 field hospitals nationwide and Neonatal Intensive Care Units at Saigon's main children's hospitals, Rotary Club Saigon International continues its work whilst entering a new year, full of hope.
To continue to make significant impact we need to raise funds. All funds we raise are amplified by using our network of Rotary clubs, the system of global grants provided by our Rotary District and the Rotary International Foundation which provides matching funds for money raised for qualifying projects. As an example, one of our current projects is to work with the Rotary Club of Seoul, Korea to purchase a specialist negative pressure ambulance for transportation of Covid patients in Vietnam. By contributing just a small amount from funds raised among our memvers we are able to gain access to Global Grant resoures and purchase the vehicle for USD 54k.
By buying raffle tickets, your contribution will help us do similar work in the future.
When & Where
The Raffle Lucky Draw will be broadcasted live on Saturday 12 December at 14:00 (local time Vietnam), along with an introduction to our club, and our past and future projects.
Prizes and Sponsors
Our generous sponsors are offering you unforgettable getaways to some of Vietnam's most beautiful destinations, luxurious wines and spirits, meals cooked with love and creativity, and high end sporting equipment of a total value exceeding USD 20,000.
A big thank you to our In-kind Sponsors: Fusion Group, Alma Resort Cam Ranh, M Group, Capella Hanoi, The Reverie Saigon, Mercedes Benz, Saigon Baigur, Bacardi, Lubu, RADA Vietnam, Union Jack's, Ca Private Villa Hoi An, Villa Tropially Phu Quoc
For the full prize list, please visit our website: https://rcsaigoninternational.org
- How many tickets can I buy? As many as you like, there is no maximum limit per person.
- Can I buy tickets for someone else? Yes! This is the best Christmas gift of the year! Enter your friend's name and contact details when purchasing the ticket.
- How many prizes can I win? As many as you buy tickets, each ticket is a chance to win a prize.
- Can I pay by cash? Yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for cash payments.
- Can I get a red invoice? No, by buying a raffles ticket you are making a donation to Rotary Club Saigon International. Please contact us directly before buying your ticket if you need a donation certificate.
- Can I receive my prize even if I don't attend the online raffles? Yes, make sure to fill out your contact details when buying your ticket. We will contact all winners after the event.
- How can I receive my prize if I'm not in Vietnam? Vouchers will be sent via email to the winners. For physical items you can either pick it up within a year when visiting our club, or we can arrange shipping at your own cost. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
If you have any concerns or further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thông tin vé
Christmas Raffles Ticket
Vé ngừng bán online
This ticket allows you one (01) entry in the Rotary Club Saigon International 2021 Christmas Lucky Draw on 11 December.
Nhà tổ chức
Rotary Club Saigon International
Rotary Club Saigon International is part of the global Rotary International network of more than 35,000 Rotary clubs. Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Our club was registered in June 2021, and in a short time we have made a significant impact. Working together with our sister club in Ho Chi Minh City, we have raised around USD600k to contribute emergency relief for migrant workers during covid, provide essential medical equipment for many field hospitals treating Covid-19 patients, support Neonatal Intensive Care Units at Saigon’s main children’s hospitals with sophisticated infant ventilators and distribute almost 400 wheelchairs to people in need in the community.