spice up your marketing
discover the whole new spice up strategic model
« the difference between a superior idea and a normal idea is what will make your fortune ! », prof. jean-pierre baeyens, prof baeyens, strategic spicer and professor at solvay brussels school, université libre de bruxelles, mba harvard business school, will share his spice up model, a new approach to strategic marketing leading to market success !
after following prof baeyens inspirational training, participants will be able to:
• understand why rules of the games are different in markets today
• get knowledge about how creative marketing goes hand in hand with digital and social
• rethink a marketing strategy around a powerful spice up idea
• distinguish between a simple kiss and a more glamorous spice up brand positioning
• convince their team that a new approach to marketing is needed in their business unit
• impress and inspire their team in sharing the most recent marketing concepts.
• classical marketing vs « new » marketing : changing the rules of the marketing game
• new consumer, technology and society trends : how it impacts marketing techniques
• new marketing models : towards sharing, oversatisfying and managing your reputation
• why powerful ideas are strongly needed for today marketing strategies : spice up positioning, differentiation and unique value proposition
• powerful ideas at work
o 2 ways to find powerful ideas: be kiss or be spice
o 3 ways to reach strategic differenciation: unique field of leadership, customer segment specialization or dramatic innovation
o creating a spice up customer experience
o cases & examples
• how to prepare your own spice up plan
"you don't need to be the market leader to succeed in marketing today, but you need to the leader and promoter of a spice up idea !"
professor jean-pierre baeyens