SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
1.5 days simulation based-workshop
Learn action-oriented supply chain management skills through hands-on business simulation and best practices that will help you improve service, cut costs and increase the flow of information to boost supplier-customer relations.
Program will helps participants:
- Be more strategic thinking
- Enhance knowledge of supply chain management
- Better communication between Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing…by using common business language.
- Understand how the operation of functional departments work, their needs and organization’s business objectives.
- Understand the benefits of collaboration and align gross functions to achieve business goals
- Create ideas for optimizing supply chain management: better data utilization, make faster and quicker decision, and cost management
DAY 1: Understand SCM thru Business simulation
- How to survive and operate your simulated company to overcome market situation.
- Learning SCM thru the game and ideas applying to your company
DAY 2: SCM Model, Best practice and Application
- The SCM Models
- Best practice in SCM
- Action plan to achieve TO-BE target and how you will apply to your real work/business
- Business finance: KPI´s, Balance sheet, Profit and loss statement, Cash flow, Working capital
- Value drivers
- Economy of scale
- Value added services
- Operations efficiency
- Continuous improvements
Date: 28/03/2019 (08:30-17:30) & 29/03/2019 (08:30-12:00)
Venue: Eastin Grand Hotel, 253 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC