Security World 2017 Conference and Expo features the theme “INFORMATION AND CYBER SECURITY STRATEGY IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION”. The Conference aims to help organizations and enterprises assess current information security threats, as well as suggest solutions for them to quickly react to the intensive development of security risks and comply strictly with new security regulations.
The main topics of discussion include:
- Cloud-based security: challenges and opportunities
- Security Incident Response in the Age of the APT
- Big data: Managing & securing data effectively
- Applying network security intelligence to enterprise threat mitigation program
- Virtual mobile infrastructure (VMI): solutions to secure in mobile work
- Ransomware: threats and solutions to financial institutions
- Security threats to BYOD (Bring your own device) and solutions
- Financial data protection for secure on-line transactions
Alongside with the Conference, the highlighted Security Technology Expo will bring visitors unique hands-on experience and great browsing on the latest security products/ solutions. Leading technology corporations will gather to showcase their state-of-the-art products and solutions in Cyber security, Cloud security, Encryption, Big Data, Virtualization, Identity management and Access control, etc. Visitors can network and discuss directly with the solution providers to find the answers to their current information security concerns.