Open for registration. Regular Bird Deadline: 15/06/2022.
100% English. 100% Online. Get Fulbright University Vietnam’s certificate when joining all 5 modules!
- Wondering how to prepare and plan for your self-growth in the future of work?
- Have you ever doubted yourself and found it hard to design your life & career?
- Do you want to meet & greet with experienced experts and other active Gen Z(s) to drive the discussion of the future of work for your generation?
You are at the right place! Welcome you to The Future of Work - Mini Course for Students, organized by Fulbright University Vietnam and Dreamplex.
The purpose of the course is to drive the discussion on the future of work in Vietnam within student communities through exposure to a breadth of interrelated topics, and demand participants to connect the dots and formulate new insights that can be adapted to their personal and professional development. There are 5 classes every Saturday from 18/06 - 15/07, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM delivered by prominent guests.
Let’s see what you can achieve from the course and register to save your slot before 04/06!
- Explore new ideas and concepts that can inform their perspective on the future of work;
- Reflect on their own preparation for the future and improve their strategies to navigate the VUCA (and even hyper-VUCA) world;
- Connect with a diverse cohort of learners to understand practical contexts and applications of new ideas, innovations, or improvements towards “future-proofing” themselves.
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- All undergraduate students and fresh graduates who are interested in learning about what the future of work looks like, how they can design a fulfilling life and career in this context, and how they can prepare for this future.
- Up to 30 participants/ module
WHY JOIN THE FUTURE OF WORK - MINI COURSE?
- Expert practitioners and mentors who will lead learning modules and provide dedicated time for consultation and coaching;
- Structured learning to facilitate breadth of latest research on future of work, while providing an opportunity for depth for particularly interested learners;
- Social support network through a growing “Future of Work” alumni community, where regular programming will be held to connect all learners past and present of the course;
- Recognition of your time and effort through physical/ digital certificates, which can be shared with current and future employers to show your commitment to the future of work.
- 20/05 - 03/06: Early Bird Registration
- 04/06 - 15/06: Normal Registration
- 18/06: Opening Ceremony & Future of Work 101: Linh Pham, Future of Work Architect, Fulbright University Vietnam
- 25/06: (Guest Lecturers) Signalling Theory: Tung Nguyen (Akwaaba, Tùng) & Phuong Do, MỞ - Mơ & Hỏi
- 02/07: Life & Career Design: Luu Ky Nam, Founder & CEO, Coachagy
- 09/07: Develop In-demand Skills: Workplace Communication: Thai Van Linh, Founder & CEO, TVL Group
- 16/07: Wellness in The Future of Work - My Holland, Founder & CEO, Equest Asia
1. Opening Ceremony & Future of Work 101: Linh Pham, Future of Work Architect, Fulbright University Vietnam
Date & Time: Saturday, 18/06, 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- The concept and prominent features of the future of work
- Drivers of the future of work
- Reasons why the future of work matters to them
- Ways that students can start preparing for this future
- As the person in that “very niche” position now, Linh’s personal goal is to help students become more self-aware, think independently, and have a less rocky transition into an increasingly uncertain and complex future.
- Linh graduated with a Master of Public Policy (specialised in Environment and Public Policy) from The Australian National University and a Bachelor of Laws from the School of Law, Vietnam National University — Hanoi. She either watches YouTube videos or reads in her free time, and she still has a soft spot for 2000s alternative and punk rock.
2. Module 1 (Guest Lecturers): Signaling Theory by Phuong Do, CEO & Tung Nguyen, Chief of Culture, MỞ - Mơ và Hỏi
Date & Time: Saturday, 25/06, 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- A better understanding of Signaling theory in the scope of education and job market
- A better understanding of the role technology plays in the future of education
- Tung Nguyen: Tung is an educator, learner, blogger, a dreamer who do, and a “sunset hunter”. Akwaaba, Tung is where he writes about alternative ways to look at: education, the creator economy, organizational culture, leadership, and being a better human. Fun fact: He's seen the sunset in 12 different timezones.
- Phuong Do: Phuong is a senior at Minerva University, a global undergraduate university dedicated to reimagining higher education. Studying with people from all over the world and learning about problems that different cities face, she sees problems in education as part of larger issues such as city/urban planning. She's deeply interested in learning experiences and urban design.
3. Module 2: Life & Career Design by Luu Ky Nam, Founder & CEO, Coachagy
Date & Time: Saturday, 02/07, 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- The world today and the role of the young generation
- The challenges of the young generation today in life and career design
- The why question for life and career.
- The connection with one’s deep inner self
- Critical skills to thrive in the new VUCA world
- As an Executive Coach, Coach Nam provides 1:1 and team coaching to individuals/businesses on leadership and management skills, helping them find their best versions as a person/leader. What makes Nam unique as an Executive Coach is his business insights, leadership experience from 25 years in MNC where his latest role was Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer from AIA VN, and his own experience transitioning from corporate to start-up.
- Coach Nam’s clients include start-up owners, sales leaders, and management staff from different industries. He also frequently talks to young people from different organizations and universities about youth leadership potential and career design.
- Coach Nam founded Coachagy in May 2021 with one goal in mind: helping individuals, and business leaders to unleash potential, achieve dreams, live a fulfilling life, and make a positive impact on the communities.
4. Module 3: Develop In-demand Skills: Workplace Communication by Thai Van Linh, Founder & CEO, TVL Group
Date & Time: Saturday, 09/07, 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- Clearly organize your ideas using frameworks and techniques that enable you to concisely express your opinions in the workplace
- What to say and how to say it: Communication methods for effective conversations
- How to create presentations that are clear, concise and convincing to your company and clients
Thai Van Linh has more than 20 years of experience in finance, marketing, and operations. She is the Founder and CEO of TVL Group, a consulting company focused on skills-gap training and development, as well as branding and marketing services. She has worked at internet startups, investment funds, and large corporations.
5. Module 4: Wellness in The Future of Work by My Holland, Founder & CEO, EQuest Asia
Date & Time: Saturday, 16/07, 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- Understanding wellbeing is part of our success
- Self-leadership includes good mental health
- Strengthening our resilience and lowering our stress
My Holland, CEO and founder of EQuest Asia, specializes in Emotional Intelligence, Neuroleadership, Positive Psychology, and Mental Toughness. She is a catalyst for positive changes and focuses on transformational and human leadership. As one of the top EQ leaders in both Australia and Vietnam, she has clients from all over the world. She is the published author of Happiness is the Way, Leadership 01, and Feminine Quotient.
EACH MODULE WILL INCLUDE:
- introduction: 15 minutes
- Group Work - Case study & Discussion (In total): 60 minutes
- Presentation / Lecture: 45 minutes
- Discussion (Q&A): 45 minutes
- Closing: 15 minutes
The course is designed for you to brainstorm, discuss, present and debate your opinions regarding each topic. You are encouraged to prepare before each module and actively in the class to get the best out of this course.
HOW TO REGISTER:
We only receive registration through Ticketbox. If you have promotion coupons, please use them in the payment process on this platform. Non Refundable.
- Early Bird Package for Full Course (Only for those registering by 03/06): 1,200,000 VND
- Original Package for Full Course: 1,500,000 VND
- Single module: 300,000 VND/ module
If you have any concerns or problems with the registration, please contact Ms. Phương via phone number (0844349996) or email (email@example.com) to be assisted.
Strategic Partners: TVL Group, Coachagy, EquestAsia, MỞ - Mơ & Hỏi
Media Partners: British University Vietnam, AIESEC in Vietnam, VOCO, Give It Back, Lead The Change
Dreamplex creates “A Better Day at Work” that perfectly meets the needs of fast-growing companies that understand that their young employees expect more from their workplace. Well-designed private, branded offices, 5-star hospitality-level care, and an engaging program of social activities, training & development, and wellbeing initiatives help those companies attract, engage, and retain Millennial and Gen Z talent in Vietnam. Dreamplex has 4 locations across Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Fulbright University Vietnam
Fulbright University Vietnam is Vietnam’s first independent, not-for-profit, liberal arts university. We are an expanding international team of educational innovators, with deep roots in Vietnam, strong political and financial backing, and connections to educational institutions around the world.
We believe in the power of collaboration, transdisciplinary thinking, and risk-taking, and we understand that effective education requires putting students at its center. Globally integrated but deeply embedded in Vietnamese society, Fulbright is dedicated to providing world-class education, utilizing the latest advancements in institutional design, teaching, learning, technology, and other fields to create an institution that is both innovative and globally relevant. Importantly, Fulbright is committed to serving Vietnamese society through rigorous research and responsible civic engagement.
Thông tin vé
Standard Price - Full Course
Vé ngừng bán online
The Future of Work 101 - Orientation by Linh Pham
Vé ngừng bán online
Module 1: Signaling Theory by Akwaaba Tùng & Phuong Do
Vé ngừng bán online
Module 2: Life & Career Design by Luu Ky Nam
Vé ngừng bán online
Module 3: Develop In-demand Skills: Workplace Communication by Thai Van Linh
Vé ngừng bán online
Module 4: Wellness in The Future of Work by My Holland
Vé ngừng bán online
Nhà tổ chức
Dreamplex là nơi cung cấp các giải pháp văn phòng cho cá nhân, doanh nghiệp, đồng thời, chúng tôi đóng vai trò thiết kế trải nghiệm nhân viên dành cho các thành viên trong cộng đồng của mình.
Với sứ mệnh Tạo ra một ngày làm việc tốt đẹp hơn, Dreamplex là một môi trường làm việc lý tưởng cho các công ty muốn có một văn phòng riêng biệt trong một không gian năng động và đạt chuẩn 5 sao về dịch vụ.
Hiện nay, Dreamplex có 4 cơ sở trên cả nước, trong đó 3 địa điểm ở thành phố Hồ Chí Minh và 1 địa điểm ở Hà Nội.